With all the technology going on we was looking at what inventions haven’t been invented yet. We’re still waiting for our flying cars but here’s a list we found that people are still waiting for.
- A scanner that identifies what’s wrong with your baby. No more endless cries.
- Shirts that adapt to the temperature
- A teleportation device to shorten commutes
- A microwave that makes things cold fast
- Hairdryer that dries your hair in one minute
- A robot companion for your dog when you’re not home.
- Virtual reality contact lenses
- A time machine
- Batteries that never need to be charged. We posted on our Twitter with a link to the new study looking in to aluminum batteries
So what inventions are you still waiting for?